Are you are in the process of starting or expanding your business?
Visit Wexford Local Development’s Enterprise Stand No. 32 at the Wexford Business Expo 2016 for advice on the supports available.
WLD focuses on supporting new and existing entrepreneurs and will assist you develop your ideas into a business.
Enterprise Supports Include:
The LEADER Programme 2014 – 2020.
The LEADER Programme provides capital, A&D, Training and Marketing supports to:
- New & Existing Tourism Enterprise – to include Marine, Activity, Eco & Heritage Tourism. Alternative Accommodation Initiatives; Trail Development; Networking & Marketing.
- New & Existing Niche Enterprise Initiatives – to include Artisan Food & Beverages; Creative Industries; Farm Diversification; Social Enterprises; Community Shops.
- New & Existing Renewable Energy Businesses.
The Social Inclusion Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
Much of the employment in Co. Wexford is concentrated in small scale businesses. WLD focuses on supporting new entrepreneurs, particularly those who have previously been unemployed, to develop their ideas and set up or expand their businesses. Supports under the Social Inclusion Community Activation Programme include:
- Moving from Welfare to Self-Employment Training
- Back To Work Enterprise Allowance/Short Term Enterprise Allowance (BTWEA/STEA)
- One-to-one mentoring and business plan development support for clients seeking to access the Back To Work Enterprise Allowance
- Providing a range of enterprise aftercare supports
For more detailed information go to the ‘Start or Expand Your Business’ section of our website www.wld.ie or call us on 053 91 55800.
VISIT WEXFORD LOCAL DEVELOPMENT’S STAND NO. 32
WEXFORD BUSINESS EXPO 2016
Wexford County Council
Thursday 10th November 2016, from 10 am – 6 pm
See you there!