Wexford Local Development is recruiting for the following position:
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT IN OUR GOREY OFFICE
Wexford Local Development is a community based organisation delivering a range of programmes that address the needs of individuals and communities experiencing disadvantage across the county. Our programmes include training, employment and enterprise supports for individuals and programmes delivering community development supports.
Applicants for the position of Receptionist/Administration Assistant should have;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a receptionist/administration role
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain high standards of customer service.
- Proficient administration, organisational and computer literacy skills
- Experience of working in the community/voluntary sector
- Experience of working with marginalised individuals and communities and with unemployment issues.
- The use of a car. This is desirable but not essential.
The position is full time and will be subject to continued funding. The salary for the position will be paid at pt. 1 on the clerical officer scale.
Please forward your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Closing date for receipt of applications is close of business on Monday, 25th March, 2019
Wexford Local Development LTD is an equal opportunities employer CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY