Wexford Local Development wishes to recruit a number of
Tús is a Community Work Placement initiative providing short-term quality work placement opportunities for people who are unemployed while at the same time carrying out a broad range of services which will benefit local communities. Read more about Tús
Applicants for the position of Tús Supervisors should have;
- A minimum of 2 yrs experience in a Supervisory/management capacity
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration and computer literacy skills
- Experience of working in the community/voluntary sector either in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- Access to transport and a full clean driving licence is essential.
- A relevant third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
Salary €31,005 p.a. the position will be offered on a fixed term contract of 12 months and renewal of the contract will be subject to ongoing funding being available.
Please forward your CV and letter of application to:
The Programmes Manager,
Wexford Local Development,
Closing date for applications: Close of business on Wednesday, 16th October, 2013
Wexford Local Development LTD is an equal opportunities employer