Wexford Local Development is currently recruiting for the following:
Community Development Project Officer
This position holder will be responsible for implementing a range of programmes and actions under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme. The project officer position is a full time position and the officer will work as a member of the countywide Community Development team ensuring the delivery of high quality integrated services and supports to WLD clients and communities.
Applicants for the position of Community Development Project Officer should have;
- A primary degree (NFQ Level 8) in one of the social sciences (including but not exclusively community development)
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working in a developmental role with community organisations or projects, or other similar organisations (in a paid/ voluntary capacity or a combination of both)
- Experience of working with marginalised individuals and communities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Access to transport and a full clean driving license
The position will be offered on a fixed term contract.
Please forward your CV and letter of application to Clare Ryan or by post to;
The Programmes Manager,
Wexford Local Development,
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5pm on Monday, 20th March, 2017
Full Job Description available on request on 053 9155800
Wexford Local Development LTD is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will disqualify.