- To promote equality and access to education and lifelong learning for all
- To identify and raise awareness of the factors contributing to and the effects of early school leaving in County Wexford
- To respond to and tackle educational inequity issues in County Wexford
- To actively promote and support models of good practice at local and national level
The Steering Committee is representative of the following six main groups:
- Community/ Voluntary
- Alternative Education Providers
- Pre School
Wexford Education Network has produced an Anti-Bullying Booklet, “Steps to Address Bullying” this booklet has sold over 250,000 copies all over Ireland since 2004. The Booklet was revised in 2010 to include Cyber Bullying and has gone from strength to strength since then. Booklets cost €1.50 each, plus postage.
Access our Education & Training Brochure here.