Wexford Local Development are now inviting applications for the following position:
Receptionist / Information Officer – Local Area Employment Service Enniscorthy
Wexford Local Development’s Local Area Employment Service (LAES) provides one-to-one employment guidance and support to individuals who are long-term unemployed. We provide the service from WLD’s offices in Enniscorthy, Gorey, New Ross and Wexford and we operate under contract for the Department of Social Protection.
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful and empathetic person, with excellent interpersonal skills, who is passionate about supporting people to reach their full potential and is energised about making a positive difference.
The ideal candidate for the position of LAES Receptionist/Information Officer will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a receptionist and/or administration role.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain high standards of customer service and client confidentiality.
- A relevant qualification and high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working in the community/voluntary sector and with vulnerable people is an advantage.
- Prior knowledge of the needs of jobseekers, unemployment issues and local services available.
- Access to transport and a full clean driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
The position is being offered on a full time basis 35 hours per week and will be subject to continued funding. The position is based in WLD’s offices in Mill Park Road, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
If you are interested in applying for this position please e-mail your CV and letter of application marked LAES Receptionist to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 23rd November at 5pm.
Download Job Description: Job Description LAES Receptionist – Information Officer
Wexford Local Development LTD is an equal opportunities employer CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY