Wexford Local Development is currently recruiting for the following:
Project Officer (LEADER Programme) –
Please Note: Application deadline extended to 5pm on Tuesday, 18th of April.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for implementing the LEADER Programme 2014-2020 in Co. Wexford. The Project Officer will support businesses and communities to access funding under the Programme.
Applicants for the position should have;
- A diploma/degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of two years’ experience of supporting businesses and/or communities
- A proven track record of working in enterprise development and community development
- Excellent communication, facilitation and administration skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative
- Access to transport and a full clean driving licence
Please forward your CV and letter of application to Brian Kehoe or by post to;
Wexford Local Development,
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5pm Tuesday, 18th April, 2017
Full detailed PO LEADER Job Description available to download here:
Wexford Local Development LTD is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will disqualify.
Other current vacancies within WLD: Part time Project Officer – Traveller & Roma Health & Social Care Programme